Littlest is keeping us laughing with his latest antics this week as he is
- Taking his first steps!!! He will be walking soon (and I’m not ready for that).
- Walking with his little push toy, chanting “Da-da-da-da-da-da-da…Uh-uh-uh-uh-ma-ma-ma-ma-eh-eh-eh-eh-da-da-da-da-da-da”
- Flapping his arms up and down, singing a solid note to the sound of “Uhhhhhh-Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, all the while his brow knit in a frown. It’s serious business composing a song.
- Ripping each book off the shelves, one by one. He doesn’t even stop to look them. Just grabs and throws. The continual mess bugs me, but I think the process is sure stinkin’ cute!
- Crawling away from his sister at top speed, stopping, looking at her and giggling, then taking off again as fast as he can move. He gets to laughing so hard, he can’t even crawl anymore.
- Grunting, for effect while he uses the toilet for “big” jobs. Then looking up at me and smiling. Such a tease!
- Reaching out to hold hands around the table when we pray.
And though none of us are laughing about this, he is cutting four top teeth this week – OUCH!